Discussion: Custom character:Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

arbiter555
Custom character:
Feb 23 2012, 2:06 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 23 2012, 2:06 PM EST
Hello! I was seriously considering playing this game on my free time, (which happens to be quite a while) and want to make a custom character for the adventures my character has, however, the appearance would be rather important to me, and I am unable to find a suitable picture for the character. My question is, if i do it well enough for approval, am I allowed to draw the character up myself? I ask this because I can draw rather well in anime as long as i have a relative reference as to how to properly shape things. I would be doing several drafts, and coloring them appropriately as if he were in the Dragonball Z anime show. I am a big fan of the Dragonball show line, and am a veteran role-player, so naturally this game would be played heavily by me if my character is approved. Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope to get a response. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Ryuhi_Goku
Ryuhi_Goku
1. RE: Custom character:
Feb 26 2012, 7:07 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 26 2012, 7:07 AM EST
Yeah you can draw up your own picture 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

arbiter555
2. RE: Custom character:
Feb 28 2012, 8:47 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 28 2012, 8:47 AM EST
Thanks! Good to know :) 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)